SCUBA DIVING CERTIFICATION
We focus on taking the time to teach correctly not only the skills to dive but also the comfort and enjoyment. Our staff has both the experience and the qualifications to make you into a fun safe diver.
Courses run all the time so it is a matter of lining up the person's schedule to ours. The cost of the course and what is included is below. We are starting one in next week if that works for you. We also run courses for the beginner through to Instructor and everything between so your diving skills can grow with us!
The cost for a scuba diver course is $525. We have an all included format so that you know the real total up front.
The course includes:
- Class ratio of no more than 4 students per staff member (private and semi-private courses are available upon request).
- The course generally runs 6 sessions (depending on the strength of the student). Theory and in water sessions are 3.5 hours in duration, the emphasis is on fun and safety. These sessions need to be completed in chronological order and are usually booked on consecutive nights (i.e. every Tuesday for six weeks). This format builds comfort and provides consistent skill set development in the student. For this reason all classes must be taken in order, a missed class must be made up before continuing on. (This can be rescheduled at another time during the week, with an instructor, at an additional fee.)
- Use of scuba equipment (Buoyancy Compensator, Regulators, Weight & Weight Belt, Tank) for the in water classes.
- The basic training kit, which includes your choice of e-learning or lectures
- Your written examination.
- Certification Card with international recognition.
- Includes a coupon that can be used for in-store purchases of in stock products
Students will also incur the following costs:
- By session 2 buy snorkel equipment (Mask, Snorkel, Fins) for all in water sessions.
- Will require 4 open water dives, cost varies by location and instructor
- Open water testing weekend. This fee includes all of your gear with the exception of wet suits and other exposure protection (boots, hood and gloves).
- We require that all students 7mm wet suits, boots gloves and hood prior to starting the course.
- These above items are an important factor in learning scuba and are a large source for personal hygienic.
- We do have Student Starter Packages available at a reduced rate
Please contact us if you wish to use our pay as you go option. Note this option does not include the in-store coupon.
Cost varies by location and instructor